TEVET, LLC is a Service-Disabled Veteran-Owned and HUBZone Small Business (SDVOSB)
Supplier for new and refurbished test equipment from leading manufacturers such as Keysight Technologies, National Instruments, and GE Intelligent Platforms (GE-IP). TEVET is also proud to offer the entire Life Sciences and Chemical Analysis line from Agilent Technologies.
TEVET LLC was founded on the premise that a commitment to superior product knowledge and a "second to none" sourcing network will enable the business to thrive in the complex and rapidly evolving field. It is this philosophy, coupled with proven best practices that make TEVET confident that it will succeed in fulfilling customer needs in all of their equipment requirements for years to come.
As demonstrated via our strong track record with major Federal Agencies & Federal Prime Contractors, TEVET provides "Best Value" to our customers by delivering:
- A one stop shopping for Keysight Technologies entire line of Test and Measurement (T&M) products
- Fast delivery via access to the largest inventory of T&M product in North America
- Technical expertise and support
- Cost savings via our inventory of refurbished test equipment
- Outstanding responsiveness
Awards & Recognition:
- Lockheed Martin STAR Supplier
- Lockheed Martin Supplier of the Year
- Department of Energy Supplier of the Year (Small Business Supplier of the Year)
- Tracy Solomon SBA's 2014 Small Business Person of the year for the State of Tennessee
- HUBZone Corporate Citizen of the Year
- SAM: Registered
- ISO 9001:2008 Certified
- CAGE Code: 34SR4
- DUNS 149433844
- NAICS 334118, 334513, 334515, 334516, 423690
100% owned and operated by a third generation, Service-Disabled Veteran.